Saturday, June 17, 2006

Kathi's Potato Salad Recipe


Fresh Potato Salad Posted by Picasa

Kathi’s Potato Salad

I must admit I never measure ingredients – I tried to pay attention when I made it to get the proper amounts – if you want more or less of an ingredient, just adjust it to suit your tastes.

3 lbs Red Potatoes, boiled and cut into bite size pieces
8 Hard Boiled Eggs, cut into bite size pieces
½ cup fresh Green Onions, thinly sliced
3 – 5 Radishes, thinly sliced
1 cup mayo (I use Spectrum Canola Mayo)
1 squirt of yellow mustard
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon vinegar

Lightly toss together Potatoes, Eggs, Onions, and Radishes in a 3 quart bowl. In a small bowl, mix mayo, mustard, sugar and vinegar. Add to potato mixture and mix well. Chill for several hours before serving.

No comments: