Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm going back to school (online)

I just got accepted into graduate school - at my age! I'm going for my Masters in Holistic Health and Nutrition Education.

I am so excited. I think this goes right along with my love of organic gardening and natural foods.

I just ordered my books and can't wait to get started. Just the list of books sounds so great - Nourishing Traditions, The Staying Healthy Shopper's Guide, The Nutrient Dense Eating Plan, The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods and Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary.

It should be interesting to see if my choice of plants to grow next year as I progess with this program changes. I can't help but think that I will discover something new that I want to grow.

My life is going to be much busier so I will be that much more grateful for my garden to ground me.

Wish me luck everyone!

1 comment:

Gotta Garden said...

This does sound interesting! Good for you! I like the book titles, too! I hope you'll talk about it in some future posts...maybe we can all learn a little!