4 cups fresh raspberries
1 cup raw sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons minute tapioca
4 tablespoons water
2 - 9” pie crusts of your choice (I use the perfect pie crust mix from the gluten free pantry)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Line pie plate with one pie crust
3. Mix all ingredients together and spoon into bottom pie crust
4. Place other pie crust on top, flute and seal edges.
5. Make slits in the top so that steam can escape.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 425, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes