Saturday, May 02, 2009

Free Subscription to Organic Gardening Magazine

This is a wonderful opportunity - for more information, click here:

Basically you just have to purchase one cereal from Nature's Path and one product from Organic Valley. If you are like me, those are products you already purchase - so a free subscripton for doing nothing more than what I already do (other than send in my proofs of purchase).

You can also print a coupon for $2 off when you buy a product from each of them by clicking here.

That makes it an even sweeter deal.

And for every proof of purchase sent in, Nature's Path and Organic Valley will make a donation to the Rodale Institute's Farmers can be Heroes Program.

2 comments:

Fannie said...

Kathi~ I love your site! :D The rhubarb looks wonderful. :D I've never had it but heard that it taste great. :D I hope one day I get a real garden and will grow a variety of things. I will try canning at that point as well. :D

Kathi said...

Thanks Fannie. Let me know if you need any help. I LOVE the name of your blog.